• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

tor red '73 challenger

a68postcar

Reaction score

100_5337.jpg

100_5346.jpg

100_5348.jpg

100_5349.jpg

100_5352.jpg

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
2 Challengers an A body and a camaro
Anyone guess what doesn't belong

Like the progress

a68postcar

Reaction score
the camaro thing had me wondering.... i guess you are referring to the grey car in this photo. i can see where you could mistake the view for a 67-69, bbut i figured i would show it to you. my personal car '74 plymouth duster. /6 auto.

100_5319.jpg

duster dart charger 008.jpg

duster dart charger 007.jpg

Picture 368.jpg

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
wow my bad. Bowing my head in shame...
Nice alternate car. Early on, hanging with friends that had the 340/360 Dusters and Darts is what started and sealed my Mopar addiction.
Only excuse I have is that I was looking at a small picture on my phone.

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
I moved left and right. No matter where I moved it was still staring at me...lol

Red_Challenger.jpg

Red_Challenger.jpg

a68postcar

Reaction score
when i was a kid there was an art gallery, in an old, old house in my home town. in that house was a couple of pictures that did that. one of them was a submarine. and it was pointing at you from every angle. like it had torpedos in the tubes ready to fire. the other was a portrait. and it was creepy. well done but, creepy. the duster is a D/D. and i love it. front and rear sway bars. killer tunes and, dependable as he77.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Nice Camaro. LOL Thats a sweet Duster. Challenger is looking good. Nice work. Then dang headliners are not easy to get in. Look nice when done though.

a68postcar

Reaction score
Nice Camaro. LOL Thats a sweet Duster. Challenger is looking good. Nice work. Then dang headliners are not easy to get in. Look nice when done though.

thanks alot burntorange70. headliners are the biggest pain in the butt. so dang time consuming. but when done well, oooooh-la-la.

a68postcar

Reaction score
Was just having a little fun. I understand. I chased down a green car one time thinking it was a Duster. Got up closer and was like. "OOOOPPPPS that is a Nova." LOL

i can honestly say that this has never happened to me, with a car that is. lookin for old trucks once(B63 mack in particular), turned out to be an old international. bummer.

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Was just having a little fun. I understand. I chased down a green car one time thinking it was a Duster. Got up closer and was like. "OOOOPPPPS that is a Nova." LOL

All good in fun.
This is me now trying to change the subject.
Little more than a year ago My daughter Casey (10 years old then) came home beaming with pride. On her bus ride there was a boy that pointed out a new Camaro out to his friends. they all go ooooh. Casey stepped in to correct him. She let him know it was a Challenger.

Back to the build.
Mike.

a68postcar

Reaction score
All good in fun.
This is me now trying to change the subject.
Little more than a year ago My daughter Casey (10 years old then) came home beaming with pride. On her bus ride there was a boy that pointed out a new Camaro out to his friends. they all go ooooh. Casey stepped in to correct him. She let him know it was a Challenger.

Back to the build.

Mike.

she should go far, if for no other reason,she is smart enough to know the difference.she sounds like a good kid.

Back