• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Torque Thrust Rims

cornflake440

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm lookin for magnum 500 rims but I'm having trouble finding some. I'm thinking about going with some aftermarket torque thrust rims but arent sure if I should go with 15x7s or 17x7 in front and 17x8s in back. Does anyone maybe have pictures they can post of their cars with similar rims. I don't want to order them and they end up not looking right.

Thanks!

VeteranCosmicRocker

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm lookin for magnum 500 rims but I'm having trouble finding some. I'm thinking about going with some aftermarket torque thrust rims but arent sure if I should go with 15x7s or 17x7 in front and 17x8s in back. Does anyone maybe have pictures they can post of their cars with similar rims. I don't want to order them and they end up not looking right.

Thanks!
15" Torque-Thrust wheels will NEVER not look right.

moparleo

Reaction score
You should be more concerned with fit and function than looks. As long as your suspension is stock, most wheel manufacturers can tell you what diameters and offsets will work with their wheels. Don't be afraid to call them and ask for the tech department. Their job is to answer just those types of questions. I don't understand why you can't locate 15x7 Magnum 500 rims. They are technically a Ford rim but share bolt patterns.

moparleo

Reaction score
If you want Genuine Torque-Thrust wheels, give American Racing Wheels a call. When you buy the wheels new, they come with a Lifetime defect warranty. Swap meet and eBay specials, you are on your own if they vibrate or leak.
Your car deserves the best.

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
You can get some lovely Magnum lookalikes from ARE in all modern sizes, a guy in our club in England has some 17x8s on his Challenger and they look incredible, worked out at 300 bucks per rim but worth it

vegas70340

Reaction score
Cragar Magnums

I just bought some Cragar Magnum 510,s.(2)each 15x7 and (2) each 15x8 from Jegs.Thay have Aluminum centers with a steel rim.Cost a little over $600 delivered.Look great.Maybe another option for you.

cornflake440

Reaction score
DetMAtt,

I looked up and down the internet for teh magnum rims and never came across the website you posted. I checked it out and found it to be the best site for all Mopar rims!! I love it!! I ended up buying my rims from there! They even carry the magnums in 17in rims!!! I highly recommend this site to anybody looking for any Vintage Mopar Rims!!!
Thanks Again!!

Back