• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Transport available CT to Chicago/Wisconsin/Minneapolis/Grand Forks ND

Reaction score
I'm making a trip on September 6th from CT to Grand Forks ND with my 27' air ride box truck and enclosed car trailer to pick up a car I purchased. I will be going out 84 west through NY state into PA then down 81S to 80W through PA to Ohio down 76 to 30W through Ohio Indiana and Illinois then North into Wisconsin and NW into Minneapolis and continue NW to Grand Forks then return to CT. I am already hauling a car and some items in the truck on the way out and my purchased car back and another car back from Chicago to Boston. I can haul a car enclosed from Grand Forks or? to Chicago. I have some room in the box still going out and returning. I can haul parts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, skidoos, small tractors etc. Give me a call and tell me what you're thinking.

Dave 860-460-1820

Reaction score
I can haul a car from Chicago/Southern Wisconsin to Minneapolis/Grand Forks ND and return to the Chicago area. I have some room in the box truck all the way out and back.

I will also be making another trip to Charlotte NC for the same guy around the third week of September. I will be completely full on the way down and completely empty on the way home, so far. ( 27' box truck and empty car trailer ).

One more trip planned for mid October to Jacksonville/ Orlando Florida. some room in box on the way down. Hauling two cars to Gatlinburg TN (so some room in the box) then empty (so far) heading home to CT/ New England.

Dave
860-460-1820

Back