• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

tti header round port flange?

RD73RT

Reaction score
hi folks heres my question, i have a 408 stroker from indy with mopar auminum heads. now the heads have a square exhaust port but my tti headers have round holes for the header flange. the header flange hole is large enough to cover the the head port BUT it just doesn't seem correct
round vs square any input?

moparleo

Reaction score
Contact TTI tomorrow between 8-4 Pac time @ (951) 371-4878. Do this before you scratch up the headers. They are really good at taking care of us. They may have another part # that will work.

acguy

Reaction score
Did you buy them new? If you got them from a third party they are likely for different heads. I am shopping for headers for w2 heads right now, if by chance yours will work I'd be happy to buy them from you.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Using the round port headers will work great , the flow is bad if it is hitting a flat surface going out but if the holes are big enough to cover the port openings you are good , actually stepping the headers into a larger pipe at the head helps flow & help prevent reversion as well . I would suggest checking the part # to be sure you have the correct part which I believe you do

moparnut74

Reaction score
Hello. Check with TTI, those guys are very helpful. I just installed a set on my 340.

Back