• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted: Projects, preferably shells

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebuilder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here's a list of the cars I'm looking for in the world of Mopars.

72-74 Plymouth Cuda
71-72 Dodge Demon
69 Dodge Super Bee
70-72 Plymouth Roadrunner
72 2dr Plymouth Satellite
69-70 Dodge Charger(I really want this one)

Definitely willing to drive mass distances if this price is right

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 73 Cuda 340 shell i am going to sell PM sent

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know of a 73 Road Runner in my area and I know you're looking for 72s back but it's food for thought. The guy isnt a car guy and doesnt know what a fender tag is. I did get info on it and will post what he sent me. I can't make heads or tales out of some of it. I do know its the car I've chased for years to only be told its not for sale and now its for sale.

This is his reply to me in email-

Kevin,

I have all the numbers that are under the fender. I don't know which one is the "fender tag." Here they are:
  • <LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 15px">R11 V8X V9X END <LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 15px">G37 L31 M21 M26 N41 N4 <LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 15px">Y3 U A88 B41 C16 C56 <LI style="MARGIN-LEFT: 15px">J42 D6L3 HL2 315 161746
  • 44 D34 RM21 G36 187573
There is some rust in the trunk. The rest of the car seems solid. The doors, trunk, and quarter panels appear solid. The motor runs with a new battery.

Man I hate to post a link when I know it will be gone out of my state for ever and I've chased it for almost 20 years......

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/3003039073.html

Oh and when they say they bought in 95 that is the time frame I remember it being gone from the mans house. Now that makes me a little mad knowing I was asking about it and wanting it and the guy said no haha.

Keep me posted on this car if you or anyone buys it.

I will add one more I do a lot of parts, parts car and car locating for people if you want give me an area you want or like you say you're willing to drive I will locate a lot of cars for you just give me the word. I'm building a small business and need to get the word out there.

Last edited:

TheRebuilder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow this is a great deal on the car, It defiantly needs to be taken and restored, I honestly think you should go after it Coronetguy. Its not the style of roadrunner that I love, but for those who are interested in 73's and on it wouldn't take to much to get it to a daily driver status since it already runs.

Ohh this business you're trying to start up, I'll spread the word and I'm also interested pm me with more details

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow this is a great deal on the car, It defiantly needs to be taken and restored, I honestly think you should go after it Coronetguy. Its not the style of roadrunner that I love, but for those who are interested in 73's and on it wouldn't take to much to get it to a daily driver status since it already runs.

Ohh this business you're trying to start up, I'll spread the word and I'm also interested pm me with more details

I want this one bad but the lack of cash and being disabled doesnt help. He said he would do a trade for an AR15 rifle and some cash or something else in the trade he would do it.

I will write something up tonight and pm it to you. I also know of 71 Demon that is a complete car for I think 3500.00 its out west. When I pm you just send your email to me and I will forward the info on about that car to you and the pics of it. I really like that car and if my Vette would sell I would be all over it and the 73 RR.

But yeah I will send you info on what I'm going to do and my thoughts on getting to locating cars, parts and parts cars.

I do know of a 72 Charger Ralley and its an original 4spd with some extra parts and a semi 72 Charger for parts but the parts car didnt look worth it to me.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shells

Hows it going I got some shells for sale 69 and 70 charger and 72 Challenger. Challenger is very solid New Mexico car all matching #s clean title. 69 charger is rotten but has all parts to put the 70 together. The 70 is solid 4 spd car it will need qtr panels, outer wheel houses, and trunk pan no grills or hood, have 2 passenger 69 fenders and extra doors that go with lots of parts no titles or tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back