• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What wheels came on my car

hsb shadow

Reaction score
My 72 cuda has black steel wheels with small hubcaps. The build sheet under the code w says 01 and under the section that says road wheels I can only make out an eight and cannot tell what the second digit is. I'm kind of surprised it has steel wheels with all of the options that the car came with from the factory otherwise. I certainly appreciate any insight.

moparleo

Reaction score
Show us a picture of the build sheet.
The Mopar Road wheel was what most people now mistakenly call Magnums, which were a similar but Chrome plated Ford wheel.
1702285445958.png
1702285567445.png

hsb shadow

Reaction score
Well I'm away from home for a week or so so I really can't get to the build sheet. I have a set of correct Magnum 500 switch actually wear and tear but they're not correct for the car and it really should have road wheels, Rally's or steel wheels. I was just hoping someone knew what the codes were on the build sheet for those wheels. Thanks

hsb shadow

Reaction score
I decoded the wheel section of my build sheet with a friend of mine who is quite knowledgeable about mopars and it turns out my car came with black steel wheels with the dog dish type hubcaps. I guess it'll be an interesting look.

Back