• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from NW Iowa

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Just want to say howdy to all. My name is Zach. Been a mopar guy all my life. Run a little "mom and pop" repair shop, Borman Automotive, that specializes in mopar muscle cars and classic cars. My car, that I've had since high school, is a 1970 Barracuda, Gran Coupe, Converible. Originally a 318, auto. Real basket it was. It's little worse for wear after all these years, but, I still have it and enjoy it. My wife and I enjoy drag racing. Her car is still under construction, 1970 Dode Dart Swinger. Thanks for letting me be a part and hope to talk with some of you!

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT.
xscuseless.gif
Show us your Mopar!

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Currently has 1976 440 engine. Hughes whiplash cam, performer rpm, 780 vac. sec. Holley, headers w/full exhaust. Completely stock untouched long block. Stock convertor and trans. Has gone a best of 14.06 with that combo. Use to go 11.40's with 15 to 1 408.

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Will eventually have my 426 gen 3 out of a dart that I sold.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Zach
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Great looking Gran Coupe vert!
Reminds me of the good old days when you would actually see e-body verts racing at the track!
Dino2 (1).gif

AUSTA

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
Great to see your keeping the muscle in muscle cars
We have a husband & wife drag racing team here Cassie Rhodes running a blown R3 charger.

This is Her fathers car he has 2 panther pink Challenger 1 Hemi & 1 injected 440

1970-Dodge-Challenger_083.jpg

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Zach
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Great looking Gran Coupe vert!
Reminds me of the good old days when you would actually see e-body verts racing at the track!
View attachment 50765
This one will definitely see more track time. Have to finish wife's car first. Then a 426 gen 3 and 4 speed are going in the vert.

Back