• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member about my self

Cooter 14

Reaction score
I am 67 years old and I have been building and racing mopars for 52 years I do all my own work the engines ,transmissions ECT. I am looking forward to being a member thanks

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT.
xscuseless.gif

Cooter 14

Reaction score
I do not want to shock any one when I posts some pictures when it's done I was planning on racing it in stock eliminator but after my last of several neck and lower back surgeries my doctor said i should probably change my life style so I am to , going just drive it on the street it is green now but after getting some driving time on the engine and tranny I am going to paint back to it's original color fm3 cooter14

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I do not want to shock any one when I posts some pictures when it's done I was planning on racing it in stock eliminator but after my last of several neck and lower back surgeries my doctor said i should probably change my life style so I am to , going just drive it on the street it is green now but after getting some driving time on the engine and tranny I am going to paint back to it's original color fm3 cooter14
Ok now you’re just teasing us, more info and some pics please!:poke:

Cooter 14

Reaction score
I am not trying to tease you I will have some pictures for all to see as soon as I get back from a 2 week road trip my wife and I are hitting all of the sites on the route 66 what's left of them then she will help with the pictures am not the best at computers cooter14

340challconvert

Reaction score
I am not trying to tease you I will have some pictures for all to see as soon as I get back from a 2 week road trip my wife and I are hitting all of the sites on the route 66 what's left of them then she will help with the pictures am not the best at computers cooter14

Sounds like a fun trip; In the early 1980's I drove my A66 Challenger convertible cross country from New Jersey to California and sought out sections of Rt 66 (very appropriate for an A66 Challenger!) Anyway, got to see the "Cadillac Ranch" in Texas.
Hope you are enjoying the trip!
Dino2 (1).gif

Cooter 14

Reaction score
We have already made this trip one other time but I was on business and we could not stop and enjoy all the fun things on the route we drove from central Ohio to Palm springs California so this time it's fun time and yes we did see the caddilac ranch we take off october1 thanks talk to you when we return be safe cooter14

Cooter 14

Reaction score
Ok now you’re just teasing us, more info and some pics please!:poke: I am not trying to tease you when we get back from our trip in the middle of October I will with the help from my wife will post pictures cooter14

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio. Enjoy a daily driver is what I say. Red light racing those kids is too fun.

Cooter 14

Reaction score
Sorry I have not posted any thing lately and I plan on posting some pictures I promised last September we had some problems with my mother and she passed away in Feb 17 and as any one else who has been through this it sets you back so look for my pictures with the help from my daughter who knows how to do this ps she also has a70 cuda

Back