• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

From the Buckeye State

Reaction score
Doug says hello from Ohio. Been a Mopar guy my whole driving life (Thanks Dad) and would like to say Thank You for letting me in to the E body site. I have completely restored a 71 Satellite Sebring Plus, 73 Plymouth Duster(Orange Sunshine Racing) and now I'm doing a complete resto on a 72 Cuda. We're currently readying the car for paint so the reconstruction should happen this winter. I will be looking forward to getting some knowledge from the experts here.
Cuda's Home.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard from your neighbor to the north, mid Mich. What's the plan for your Cuda? Looks like it is ready for paint now. BTW, we need to see some pics of those other Mopars.

Paul D.

Reaction score
Hello from another newbie to FEBO. Seems to be a really good bunch of people here. Getting ready to start resto work on my 70. Wish it was as far along as yours! They like lots of pics.

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard from your neighbor to the north, mid Mich. What's the plan for your Cuda? Looks like it is ready for paint now. BTW, we need to see some pics of those other Mopars.
Pretty much back to stock. 340, 727 but not going back to the stock color B5 Blue. This car will be the Winchester Gun Metal Gray with a black interior. Building this for the wife to drive.

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard there. What do you think about red ? Nice change from generic black and good contrast. Something different.
I like red but this is her car and she wants it gray. If mamma is happy, everybody is happy..........Hahaha

Back