• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 4 door cuda?!?!

ECS

Reaction score
Question. If you started with nothing. And had to find and fabricate everything by hand how do you get a vin? Just asking who did or do you apply to for this?

You have a short memory. Above is the original question you asked. I have not given a response to your inquiry about where I applied for a VIN.

Ray

Reaction score
You have a short memory. Above is the original question you asked. I have not given a response to your inquiry about where I applied for a VIN.
And I now have enough info to formulate an answer. So again thank you.

ECS

Reaction score
And I now have enough info to formulate an answer. So again thank you.

I seriously doubt you know "who" I applied with to have a VIN assigned to this car. Which State did I apply with in order to have the Title issued?

ECS

Reaction score
On a different Mopar Forum a few people were discussing the correct Head Lights for a 1970 E Body. General Electric Sealed Beams were the predominate style that usually came on Barracudas/Cudas. One option that no one mentioned however was the Tung Sol (TS) brand. I have documented a few original vehicles that used those as well. Here are photos of the two different styles. The Tung Sol pictured was actually removed from an original low mileage 1970 Cuda. I used NOS General Electric for this 4 Door project. Also shown are a few photos of the driver side Wiring, Trunk Lock Cover & the Horns.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Ray

Reaction score
I seriously doubt you know "who" I applied with to have a VIN assigned to this car. Which State did I apply with in order to have the Title issued?
I'm sure you seriously do.

Ray

Reaction score
So you have doubts. You really don't see how you leaked it out. Interesting. I so over estimated you.

ECS

Reaction score
So you have doubts. You really don't see how you leaked it out. Interesting. I so over estimated you.

There's nothing to leak out......the joke's on you!

ECS

Reaction score
Wow , you REALLY don't get it do you? LOL

You have no idea how ignorant you look trying to act like you know anything about this project. Just keep throwing the dynamite my way and I'll continue to light it and throw it back. When will you learn that you can't extinguish a fire by dousing it with gasoline? Take care tommy........

ECS

Reaction score
Please do your personal commenting on PM. This is not the forum for this.

It's just a different form of garbage.....similar to when you make it a point to nit pick & criticize every detail pertaining to other people's work. From this point on leo, don't tell me what's wrong with my work, show me what's wrong with detailed comparison photos of your work. I would much rather see a sermon than read one. Thanks!

Ray

Reaction score
You have no idea how ignorant you look trying to act like you know anything about this project. Just keep throwing the dynamite my way and I'll continue to light it and throw it back. When will you learn that you can't extinguish a fire by dousing it with gasoline? Take care tommy........

I never claimed to know anything about your build. I've only complimented it and asked a few specific questions. And if I was to throw dynamite at you it would already be lit. And my name is Ray. Jeeze you can't even get that correct. Not sure who this Tom character is you keep referencing, but apparently he has really gotten in your ass.

Last edited:

Ray

Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by moparleo

Please do your personal commenting on PM. This is not the forum for this.

No problem Leo I'm done here. RAY

ECS

Reaction score
He may be and most likely is the type of fellow that is attracted to the posterior of a male but please keep those types of accusations out of this thread.

Back