• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 challenger pars needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctauto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WTB. 1970 challenger door panel woodgrain inserts complete with hardware and emblem. Also need door panel cups w/reinforcement and screws. These parts fit together w/the armrest pad. Will buy complete door panels if necessary. (green preferred) Could also use a suitable space saver spare, 340 exhaust manifolds, decent nice used trunk mat, t/a 340 r/side valve cover and original oem rear stabilizer bar bushings. Thank you in advance for the help. Regards Frank. [email protected] or 203-seven 88-174five. I really meant to say: 1970 challenger parts needed (not pars) sorry for a sloppy first post.

Last edited:

ctauto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for both the welcome and quick replies! I purchased a few repo parts when I restored my 1971 challenger convert. finished about 8 years ago (a car I have owned for 40 years) I sent back more than I used1 Are they any better now? This is my first t/a and it a whole lot different than the convert. Thank you again for both your welcome and quick replies.. Regards Frank.

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought new arm rest pads (70 challenger) they fit like crap . I have an extra metal cup (pull) if you need one later years were plastic

Randra

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a whole set of 71 panels for sale and they are green. Make me an offer.

ctauto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all your responses ! Purchased a set of door panel trim from a member already. I will take mopar leo's advice and try the aftermarket for the soft parts. Still, for the exhaust manifolds, valve cover and other hard parts, good used or reconditioned is still the only way to go (in my opinion). I answered a moparts ad. for the door cups. Will pm Randa on the complete door panels. Received many offers for the space saver spare tire. Thank you to everyone! My apologies for some late replies, just been crazy at my shop. Lots of snow here and lots of fender benders . Regards Frank.

Moparmikes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there i have the wood grain inserts (original) if you are still looking .. your response wasn't too clear , also I have the insert/support pieces for the armrest .

ctauto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all of your replies. Apologies to Randa for my failure to get back to you. Thanks to this website and its members, I now have all the interior pieces I need. Still need a set of 1970 340 exhaust manifolds ('68 and '69 will do), 2998974 radiator, 2806070 fan clutch and/or assembly. All these parts were available on this website, but they were already sold when I called. Please send price and condition if you have any of these available. I am just finishing up my T/A, and might be looking for a '70 AAR or any 4-speed Cuda. I've owned these cars since 1972; still have it. I love these cars. Thanks again. --Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back