• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 cuda Barn find restoration

Mark Thornton

Reaction score
My son just bought a 70 Cuda 383 4 speed car Missing Engine, Resto Work started then abandoned. we are planning full rotisserie restoration. We did a 71 Big block back in the early 90's, unfortunately, he had to sell it and regretted it ever since . This one happenes to be his favorite as well Plum Crazy . looking forward to posting pixs in the future .

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock! Look forward to seeing the car Mark. Glad you’re on the site.

plymouth67

Reaction score
Pictures or we may not believe you....lol
Welcome!!! We all love pictures!!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock you guys!
Glad you’re on the site.

Mark Thornton

Reaction score
Thank you all this is a Father son project , I built him a 71 BB in the late 90's but he had to sell it broke his heart, As I built it for him and I am getting up there in yrs so this is his last chance for me to help him with the build..

Mark Thornton

Reaction score
My son wants to make a resto-mod, with a 440 with Fuel injection No carb.5 speed Tremec trans also custom from seats out of a late model . also wants to lower it and install Foose wheels. keeping the same color Plum crazy . I may widen the rear wheel wells as well to put wider tires on. Any Suggestions will be welcomed on this build

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Tiburon seat are a great fit , use the 60s B body diff, use offset spring hangers & move the springs inward using a DR diff offset & it will bolt in , should be able to get at least a 305 wide tire in the rear without cutting . I would upgrade the suspension rather redesign it , the 70s Mopar suspensions were very good as is & with better sway bars ,springs & shocks can corner at over 1G

Mark Thornton

Reaction score
Tiburon seat are a great fit , use the 60s B body diff, use offset spring hangers & move the springs inward using a DR diff offset & it will bolt in , should be able to get at least a 305 wide tire in the rear without cutting . I would upgrade the suspension rather redesign it , the 70s Mopar suspensions were very good as is & with better sway bars ,springs & shocks can corner at over 1G
Where can I buy the offset diff parts Who sells them ? What yr Tiburon?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
DR Diff / Cass for the offset spring mounts & any diff needs
Any year Tiburon , they were not made for many years

Back