• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Restoration

moparmofo

Reaction score
I believe is was stock on all challengers. But I could be wrong.

moparmofo

Reaction score
@68postcar thank you.
I got the gas tank / filler neck in and bumper in. New gas tank from AMD it was a tight fit with the resonators and heat shield. And a bit of a ***** to get that filler neck into the tank with the seal in it.
But it came out beautiful. image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

moparmofo

Reaction score
image.jpg
Got all the firewall done, heater box I rebuilt started the wiring. Hoping to start it up and have it done by spring fling. Was hoping for mopars at the strip but that's not gonna happen

image.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That is beautiful, nice work! I have quite a bit of the K4 interior trim including a console if you need some pics I'd be happy to post some or email them to you.

moparmofo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the seatbelt retractor covers in the car. I took the car apart so long ago I can't remember.
Thanks so much

moparmofo

Reaction score
image.jpg
I got the side decals on, – steering column steering wheel and I got the engine started everything sounded great. Just a little left and I will be able to drive her. The wheels on the car now are just temporary

image.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Man I love the color combo on your car.
Did you ever find a retractor cover? I have at least one but I'll have to dig it out. I seem to remember them being a white plastic part.

moparmofo

Reaction score
I Actually have the retractors I just needed a pic of how it lays on the floor
But thank you!

cv70chall

Reaction score
re: Retractor Covers

Nice job by the way!! I am completing something similar to yours and know the challenges you've faced.
As for the retractor covers, they simply "sit" over the retractors and on the floor up against the rocker panel. Once the carpet is in, the seatbelt guides (black plastic with slots in them) attach to the retractor covers with 2 screws.

Hope that helps.

ps: What motor have you got? 383?

moparmofo

Reaction score
@cv70chall.
Thank you this helps a lot. And I have a 440 it's the original to the car.
Thank you again

moparmofo

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg

I got the carpet in, Installed front windows and quarter windows. Hopefully I will be driving by next weekend

image.jpg

image.jpg

moparmofo

Reaction score
Sorry guys its been a while. just been driving and enjoying the car. I will also be posting it for sale shortlyunnamed-1.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-3.jpgunnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Man I do love that burnt orange interior and with the orange and white exterior? What a beauty! That's not going to be easy for you to let go of.

Back