• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 challenger ebay listing...not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the 1971 Rally gauge cluster. I learn something new every day about these cars. (lol)

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
still too many dreamers out there

Be aware that it is a factory side molding car with an excellent vintage fm 8 track player. This should justify the price!

Dino2 (1).gif

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"rough around the edges but most all trim is there, grille and taillight panel in really good shape. Car will need hood, complete floor pans and trunk floor and roof will need patched or replaced at windshield and factory rear seam to qtr panels on both sides."Seems that there are no edges left to be rough. LOL.

Bill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"rough around the edges but most all trim is there, grille and taillight panel in really good shape. Car will need hood, complete floor pans and trunk floor and roof will need patched or replaced at windshield and factory rear seam to qtr panels on both sides."Seems that there are no edges left to be rough. LOL.
You need edges in order for them to be rough. I think some of the edges left the planet many years ago.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And with the prices going over the auction block, guys like this look at what they have and think it's worth that much.

Sorry, PT Barnum wasn't right in some cases.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me beg the question.... I bought a '69 Super Bee, in triple green, 4speed car, needing less than this car for less than a tenth of the price... did I steal it or did the owner give it away? lol

moparmaniac10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I offered the guy $1600, he hasn't responded. the bid is up to $1500.

I have a dealership near me that has a 74 roadrunner. It is completely rotted out. It has a crappy plum crazy paint job from long ago, with beatup white interior. He told me I could buy it for 6. I pulled $600 out of my wallet and he said, "no, I meant six thousand". I laughed and walked off the lot. I told him, when he was serious about selling it, I will still give him $600 for it. He hasn't called and it has been sitting on his lot for over 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back