• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 R/T back from the dead.

Adam

Reaction score
71 R/T back from the dead, Update: more pics

http://ImageEvent.com/adamell/wiperparts

This link is to my Challenger build (it started as pics of wiper parts). Fired up the engine for the first time recently! Just need to go thru the rear end and get some paint on it. I had a 70 Cuda for 12 yrs and sold it (big mistake!) because I was working on a 48 Power Wagon for a couple of yrs. Anyway, I stumbled across this Challenger that almost went to the bone yard.

48 PW.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Went through all your pictures, thats coming out nice. Did your Tremac fit your tunnel? Mine didn't. what is your time frame from when you started till where your at now? Nice work.

Adam

Reaction score
Yes the Tremec fit without cutting, I did use a prybar to push out the tunnel on the right side of the trans for clearance, it was barely touching. Its been about 3 years since I started... I would be done if I wasn't married... Im sure you guys can relate.DSC00236.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Last edited:

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rick's_Challenger_055[1].jpg I had to cut mine it was to tight. I know all about other priorities, go figure.

Rick's_Challenger_055[1].jpg

Reaction score
Nice Power Wagon! We have a '46 WDX. Just needs a little work on the body and paint. The old single barrel has a little idle issue but it runs and drives like a beast. Looking at a Holley 2-barrel swap to make it a little more crisp.

Looks like you could use some winch cable! Speaking of the winch...what do you use in it? We have been told John Deere Corn Head grease.

"The truck that needs no roads." :icon_biggrin:

The Challenger looks even better. Nice body work man!

Back