• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A new beginning

72chally440

Reaction score
Hey All,
Phil here from SoCal. Picking up my new old Chally Saturday. A nice little original owner 72 that's been locked in a garage for 25 years. It's a 318, but my 440 will be replacing it. My wife picked me up a 71 Charger for our 25th anniversary about 6 years ago. My dream was always to get a Challenger, so my heart wasn't in the renovation of the Charger as it should have been. The good part of that car was the virgin 440. It is now .30 over and ready to go with Comp roller cam / Eddy Victor heads and intake / Hughes Rockers / Manton Pushrods / Scat rods / KB Pistons / Pertonix flamethrower III Dizzy and a whole list of other niceties. Lots to figure out still such as whether or not my Charger 8 3/4 will fit into the Chally ... Lookin forward to learning from and sharing with everyone here.

Got her home now! Heres a new pic

Coming Home.jpg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge around here. Can't wait to see some pics of that Challenger when you get it home.

72chally440

Reaction score
Charger still here filling up my driveway. These mid-life crisis are tough.. went from a bunch of ricers to 5 mopars (2 new 3 old). Charger is getting more attention now that it is gonna leave. Probably gonna dump the 318 in it, do some minimal body repairs, and Craigslist it.

Oh and thanks for the welcomes.

Last edited:
Back