• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Greetings from Lancaster County, PA

presstech27

Reaction score
Some of you already know me, but I am a recently retired veteran of the printing industry (RR Donnelley/DFIN/LSC Communications) that was at one time one of the largest industries in the region. I have been a Mopar fan my entire adult life, however, E bodies have been my passion, specifically 70-74 Challengers. My current ride is a 1970 Challenger R/T Convertible Survivor (my profile pic). I hope that I may have ideas, suggestions, or knowledge that I can pass on to others. Mostly, I want to share my passion with others who enjoy owning and wrenching on what I feel is the best muscle car brand ever! Challenger02.jpgChallenger 01.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How about some more details on that beautiful Challenger?

presstech27

Reaction score
My Vert was purchased in 1970 from a Dodge dealership in Sanford Maine. Apparently, it was used solely as a sunny day driver until being traded in at the same dealership in Sanford in '72. It sat on the lot for an extended period until the dealership decided to make it more "sellable" by changing the interior from saddle tan to black, adding the longitudinal stripe and replacing the steel wheels and wheel covers with 14 x 6 magnum 500's. It was ultimately sold to a gentleman from Kennebunk ME. It changed hands locally at least one more time in Kennebunk and at some point was placed in storage for about 10 years. In '92 it was listed for sale in the Mopar Collectors Guide and sold to Jim Penta from Nashua NH. Jim was forced to part ways with it in '99 and sold it to Tony D’Agostino. Fast forward 20 years when Tony decided to sell off a good chunk of his collection, it went over the auction block in Kissimmee where it did not meet reserve. Shortly after that, he struck a deal with Ryan Clough in Harrington DE who kept for a year and a half and decided to sell it. That's when I came into the fray and made the purchase. I've had it now for a couple years and love it! Absolutely no regrets on buying it as it is by far the nicest E-body I've owned.

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice looking 70 Challenger convert. Cool that you know most of the car's history.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Yours looks a little better than the other buggies I remember seeing around there. They were mostly black on black, lol. Welcome to the show.

Back