• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Rockwood Ontario

moparroy

Reaction score
Hi there - new to these parts. Been around Mopars for years and been working on a 1974 Cuda 360 car for longer than I care to admit... Retired now so I have more time for it - car is now a rolling chassis ready for final sanding and paint. Hope to get it painted early 2021. In the mean time working on a number of small parts reconditioning and such. Next big job is the motor. Also have a 1985 Daytona I have owned since almost new in Jan '86 and a 2010 Challenger SRT.

Iguana

Reaction score
Welcome. I used to have an 85 Dodge Daytona (Turbo) too. Interesting cars... But would love to see that e body!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama !
Glad you found us !
I owned a 88 Shelby Daytona for about a year nuff said !

fasjac

Reaction score
Happy Holidays and welcome from Arkansas!
Sounds like a neat project. Send us pics of all of them. Glad you’re on the site.

moparlee

Reaction score
Roy, welcome to the site from Michigan!
No excuses now that you are retired :lol: . Keep us posted on your progress.

moparroy

Reaction score
Here is some pics of the Cuda as it sits. Originally a Tahitian Gold car - I plan to keep it the original color though I have found getting this color in a quality paint is challenging. The only good match I have found is PPG Omni base - which is what I have used on the interior and the underside. Had several painters not wanting to use that paint - one wanted to use a Valspar base - the match was way way off. Working now with a guy who paints for a local high end shop looking at doing the job on the side - he has blended a custom match in water base Sikkens they use at the shop. Match is real good - not perfect but you would not tell the difference between two cars - between two panels maybe. You can see the Challenger in the background of the outdoor pic (I see the hood is still off the Cuda on that one).

Couple pics of the Daytona - 2018 at the Pennsylvania Welcome Center on way to Carlisle and one from a few years back at Moparfest. If you have looked at G bodies at either show in the last number of years you might have seen the car - its the only one I have ever seen in person with the over-the-top MP / Direct Connection intercooler on it. Between that and the intercooler logic module, an MP HP cam and MP mild ported head - its real fun to drive. I have not really added anything on this car in 20 years.

And the Challenger in almost the same spot at PA Welcome Center back in 2010 just after I bought it and the only year I took it down to Carlisle. And a pic of the Edelbrock EForce kit I installed on it back in 2015. Makes me realize I really do not have many pics of the Challenger!

Something else to do in retirement - a proper photo album for each car.

Man I hope those road trips are back on next year! Really missed those drives this year though the summer off let me get the body work done on the Cuda. This time last year I was still fitting the quarters for welding.

Happy Holidays!

DSCN2159.JPG

100_3450.JPG

20180712_115828 low.jpg

100_1734.JPG

100_1640.JPG

100_2091.JPG

Back