• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Switzerland

buetis

Reaction score
Hi to all the Mopar fans out there !

I'm from Switzerland and last summer, I have bought a '71 Challenger Convertible.
Original 318 engine with 904 automatic trans.
Color was yellow, when it was new.
Sadly, I don't have the Fender tag, but anyway there are not so many around. Title is missing too, but I'm working on that.
Car came with A/C, power top, power steering, buckets with console and rocker panel moldings.

Someone has starting with the restauration, but didn't Keep the parts. My challenge is it now, to find the missing parts and put it together again.

I hope you can help me in some questions !!!

dsc0646vpg91cweh8.gif

Last edited:

js29

Reaction score
wow nice project you have there. welcome aboard. from looking at the picture of your car the tail lamp panel look's like a 1970. check the 5th digit of the vin to see if it has a 0 or a 1.

Last edited:

70CUDA4SPEED

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Sweden, and I hope you don't miss any "hard to find parts", Just sold a pair of scoops to Switzerland, you have a huge amount of really nice cars down there.

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. . Do you have a punch list of the parts that are missing ? We are here to help. Have you got a factory service manual yet ? That should be the first thing on your list.

Yatzee

Reaction score
Well seeing that the Swiss franc is worth more than the US dollar, I'd get busy ordering your parts from the US before all our economies tank. Here in Canada our dollar is almost .80 US and I can damn near walk across the border.

js29

Reaction score
when you said you had no title and i don't see a dash and saw a 70 tail panel i wondered. i agree with moparleo get the paper work in your hand before you do anything to the car

buetis

Reaction score
Hello moparleo, I have the Manuals. The only thing to do is to make the list with the missing parts. It's not easy, because it's my first Challenger. Before I had a '71 Roadrunner 383 3 Speed manual transmission, but this is many years ago. I will get in contact, when the list is ready. Thx

Back