• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help price stuff

Driver83

Reaction score
07C7C32B-BCDA-4553-B93C-2B318FB5C02B.jpeg
I was trying to trade some of my extra parts but all I seem to get are people wanting to buy but I’m not sure what to price it at if any one could help

Driver83

Reaction score
Well I just bought a 71 challengerthat had a lot of extra things but is missing a few things mostly interior things like a kick panel on drivers side radio bezel the lower corner bezel under the radio brackets for seats shifter speaker grill the buckets that go behind hind my headlights on one side and I need Crome front and back windows and front of hood and trunk lid there’s probably more

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Yes, welcome to the site from the Motor City! I’d be interested in one of the rallye light bars, what do yo want for it? I have nothing to trade.

David B

Reaction score
When I price my OEM parts, I go to Ebay or FEBO parts for sale and see what other people are asking for the same part. If they don't list your part price something similar.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Nice Challenger in a great color
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Just curious for the need for the fender buckets behind the headlights on the one side.
They are usually part of the fender on a 70-71. Is there a 72-74 fender on the one side?
Dino2 (1).gif

Drivun

Reaction score
I use ebay for parts pricing ideas BUT I use the search button for SOLD items. A lot of people think think they have gold, but the sold prices are what will get the deal done. It also helps me keep my feet on the ground about the real value of my stash.

Back