• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey what happened to all my posts for 73-CudDah??????

Cuda416

Reaction score
Lot's of problems with the sites over the last couple of days. These sites are run in front of databases. Often times if there is a problem the state of the DB needs to be rolled back to a known state (restored from backup) and anything that was added after that point in time no longer exists. it's an educated guess based on what was going on....

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a quote from Joey about the issue and the loss of posts:

"Frankly, I don't know right now. Best to assume they won't, but I don't have full information yet. My techs and I have been working on this for about 18 hours straight. First priority is to get everything running. Then survey and deal with any losses.

Long story short, what happened to the best of my knowledge is we were doing some upgrade maintenance on the server cluster and there was a catastrophic collapse and corruption of data. We had to restore from a backup, and for some reason we had to go 11 days back to get a clean backup. (not sure why so far back) I'll make a post with all the important details once I know them all."
Thanks for the update.

Back