• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi from CT!

junkhead57

Reaction score
Hi, I`ve been on here checking things out for a while now. `Ive decided to join because it appears to be a great site with decent people.
I currently don`t have a ebody anymore but, I have a ton of parts! (Had to sell it to finish the house.) I`ll have another 71 Cuda one of these days though. I do however have many other cars. I restore 70-71 Ebody`s & 65-71 b body`s for a living so there`s no shortage of cars I can choose from if I want to go for a drive. Looking forward to being part of this.

thanks,
Jeff

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let's see some pics of your stuff.

junkhead57

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jeff . Why not 64 and 72 on the bbodies
Hi, I have had a 64 dodge 440 sedan I really liked & some 72 charger rally`s & a p code sunroof car. Those 72`s I fell into, saved from bad owners if you will. My customers for theses cars are mainly 67-71 on the b bodies. That what I keep getting . Personally I like 63-71`s. I`m not a big 72 fan, a lot of options were gone & performance was down & the standard sidelights throughout the platforms don`t do it for me. forget about 73-&74.

Back