• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Liquid Tire Chain

steve817

Reaction score
Hello E-body fans, I am in the process of restoring a 70 RT/SE. I don't have the broadcast sheet, however, while dissecting and documenting this car, it appears to have a foot pump washer squirter, cruise control, A/C, etc, etc. I also noticed a few more holes drilled in a the trunk and engine compartment and trying to match up the correct option that was originally ordered or possible put on at the dealer. Question: Did the 70 Challenger have "Liquid Tire Chains" listed as an option? I know that 69 Chevys did. Thanks, Steve

steve817

Reaction score
Hello Again, I am going to take a "Not on options list" as nobody responded to this question regarding liquid tire chain. I will fill in holes and move on. Thanks, Steve

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
traction aid / bleach on the tires !!
Not an option I have even heard of on a Mopar

Ray

Reaction score
WOW. I hit 300 posts. I need to spend more time on other things.LOL

steve817

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for responding! Just never know what Mother Mopar attempted back in the day. Only when you think you've heard it all when something like this shows up. I will let this rest and move on with my project. Thanks again everyone. Steve

Back