• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Switzerland

swissmopar1

Reaction score
Thank you for your welcome!
I am new on this forum and wanted to introduce myself, I am from Zürich, Switzerland.
I am working on a 1970 Dodge Challenger convertible with a 440-6 setup. Bought the car in Norway. Changed all wires, all electric parts, 6-pack setup, changed valve covers to originals, installed Vintage Air conditioning, the body and undercarriage is in an excellent condition, in 2 weeks ready for inspection.

82082f97-82de-49e0-9d3f-6f395f9ea05d.jpg

IMG_2165.jpeg

Seat_front_right.jpg

IMG_2198.jpeg

IMG_2197.jpeg

Front_upper.jpg

Rear_upper.jpg

Rear_right_Side.jpg

outside driving.jpg

IMG_2035.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
I like that a LOT!👍🏻

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! That's a beautiful looking 70 Challenger R/T convertible!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
While you are at it I would consider doing a alternator bypass. It should be ok for now. Later forgotten about. Would of should of could of. To late!
leave the original wiring in place.
There will be two feeds to feed load inside. bypass will help distribute the load. Alternator gauge will not work as intended. use a voltage gauge to monitor system.
A headlight relay circuit would remove a load from the wiring harness.

Last edited:

elan71

Reaction score
Willkommen hier und viel Glück beim MFK. Sieht Mega aus!! Ich habe noch ein paar originale AM-Radios rumfliegen, wenn du etwas brauchst.
Grüsse aus dem Zürcher Oberland
Daniel

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Great looking Challenger and let us know how the inspection goes.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Welcome to the site....I'm kind of new here myself! That is a beautiful Challenger conv. I sold a 70 Challenger RT hardtop to a gentleman in Switzerland many years ago. FK5 Burnt Orange with white interior. 383 four speed car. I always wondered how it turned out when he restored it. I sold it to him as a roller, but he got it running & driving before putting it on the boat to Switzerland.

Back