• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy from central Florida

Aresendez1

Reaction score
New guy here, just got my hands on 70 challenger. It belonged to our parts guy (I work at a bodyshop) who's retiring soon. The car was never reassembled after it was torn down for paint 16yrs ago, so l'll be digging around here alot. Some info on it. Plum crazy (originally white) 318, ac, auto, with an older paint job and a ton of new/used parts in boxes to go through.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
welcome.gif
to FEBO from PA. First things first.there are different parts on a 70 challenger then other years.Don't fling any thing in to the wilderness. keep it you might need it for reference. If you cant buy it you may be able to build it! SERIOUSLY!

WDO72

Reaction score
Cool car. Welcome from Northern California.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Lots of guys here with a wealth of knowledge to help you along.

Aresendez1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback and info, I'll get some pics up soon. Been trying to label and organize everything that was disassembled and boxed up.

SFEbody

Reaction score
hey hey from Southern California. :welcome::). Pictures are always welcome,,, let us see your project. Don't. forget to start a thread on the Restoration forum

Back