• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new guy from PA

rdowney74

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the forum just wanted to start here and introduce myself. Just got my hands on 74 barracuda and I will have a TON of questions I'm sure. My father and I have been looking for one for a long time and now I'm really motivated to start working on this thing. Also have a 68 satellite, a 72 charger, a 70 new yorker, and a 74 vw custom buggy. For now I'll be browsing around and learning all I can.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Post up some pics of the fleet, we'd love to see them all.

rdowney74

Reaction score
Only have two pics right now

256027.jpg
l105/ray2608/IMAG0075.jpg[/IMG]

I know the 74 isnt a gem but it runs and drives and got a decent deal on it. Going do a mild restoration and make it our own and able to drive.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Welcome
Glad you found one. Decent 70-74 Barracudas are getting hard to find. Looking forward to some pics

rdowney74

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Any tips on posting pictures? Tried posting them from photobucket but it didn't work. Still deciding on what route to go with the car but it's not going to be a nut and bolt restoration. We are going to make it our own and drive it.

Back