• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy in Minnesota

1hillbilly11

Reaction score
Hi all new to the site but not to mopars. I am in the process of purchasing the first car I ever bought back when i was 14 and had to sell at 16 so car has been out of my hands for 21 years now. But i contacted the guy I sold it to and he is willing to let me buy it back so I am buying back my 1970 burnt orange challenger that I have regretted getting rid of ever since the day I sold it. He hasnt driven it in over 14 years now but the good news is it is still in excellent driver condition. I am more excited than a boy on prom night. I cant wait to be cruising in this car. It will never leave my ownership again!!!!
asset.php
20150803_182948.jpg

20150803_182948.jpg

lastcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. When I tell people that I've had my 74 'cuda since it was new I usually hear about the car that they regret selling. Glad to hear you got yours back! Enjoy and keep it in the family.

1hillbilly11

Reaction score
When I first bought it it was rolling chassis no interior or drivetrain. It came from factory 340 auto, ralley gauges, buckets, console. burnt orange black interior, has a blacked out grille like r/t but no badges or stripes. put paint and interior back to stock, but installed a 383 auto out of a 70 cuda a friend was parting out.

Back