• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy

moparcop

Reaction score
Hello All. New member here, name is Ed, located in Myrtle Beach SC. Currently on the search for a 1970 Challenger to relive my youth. It was my very first car that I went through high school with along with all the memories of that great time in life. Was a 318 , 4 speed pistol grip, orange with a black top, black interior. Im pretty sure there are a few police agencies in NJ that are still looking for me and that car. I built a Pro Street Road Runner in the early 90's that did well on the show circuit , but always yearned for that first car. I can appreciate numbers matching, date codes, perfectly restored cars of all kinds, however Im just searching for a driver. One that I can build to my likings that will not offend the purists. I drive my cars, they get dirty and I wash them. Im not afraid to work on them and modify them to my tastes and likings. That being said I look forward to finding that Challenger and being a part of the group. Thanks.:wave:

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Welcome to the Madness !! I still got one.

IMG_20110420_191033.jpg

moparcop

Reaction score
I would take that Vette!! Or any from the 50's or 60's. Mine was a 2006 convertible…..more wire and computers than the space shuttle.

js29

Reaction score
welcome from central New York! my first real muscle car was A 4 speed 70 challenger. the grate thing about these cars they are a blank can vice. build it the way you want it. unless its A rare model, that you would not want to drive and enjoy if you had one of thoughts. what fun would it be to own, good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.

moparcop

Reaction score
welcome from central New York! my first real muscle car was A 4 speed 70 challenger. the grate thing about these cars they are a blank can vice. build it the way you want it. unless its A rare model, that you would not want to drive and enjoy if you had one of thoughts. what fun would it be to own, good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Thanks!! Im a transplant from the tri-state area…(New Jersey) and I couldn't agree with you more. I wouldn't cut up a rare one as I believe its important history. But a 6 cylinder or 318 car is an open canvas.

Back