• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Northern California

71_GreenFish

Reaction score
New member here.....based in Northern California (Sacramento). Looking forward to get to know many of you and perhaps meet some of you if you're in the Nor Cal area.

Currently own a '71 'Cuda, 340-sp, billboard and wing car.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome , Cuda sounds awesome , I almost bought a 340 4spd shaker with spoiler wing & lovers in Gunmetal around 1980 , always wondered where that one ended up !

71_GreenFish

Reaction score
Wow! That must have been fabulous car. I've always liked the GA4 Winchester Grey color. And a 4-sp shaker car with louvres? Oh what a combo. Mind is if I ask why you passed on it?

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Nice car👍🏻 Look forward to seeing it. Glad you joined up.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Can't wait to see some pics of that green fish.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome! An other of my favorite cars. the week I bought my 340 Rt Challenger for $1400.I closed my slush fund to pay cash.I was broke as a drunken sailor. A ship mate that had a 69 charger,took me for a ride in N Philly. And showed me a car at a dealer.A 8,000 mile Plum crazy CUDA with a shaker hood,426.AUTO. Dealer wanted $2,300.I went home ask my father to cosine a loan again as he did for first car.He said why! I said I wanted to park it. a weekend or Sunday car when I come home.NO!NO! NO! 1 had 6 children at home yet. 2 He drove his fathers 55 that had a 331. years later he said he drove the wheels off it. Grandfather always told Grandmother,it was hard on tires.I can not express how disappointed I was! Every time I see CUDA it I remember the fish that got away!! 1 fish 2 fish 3 Plum CUDA fish! SORRY THIS WAS ABOUT ME,BUT WELCOME! This is the kind of people here.

Last edited:

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Howdy neighbor! I'm in PA right now helping my Mom (getting old sucks), but live Rocklin. Love to see your car. Did you have it at Sac Raceway a couple weeks ago for the Mopar event? I'm trying to finish up a 73 Challenger.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Cali.... Do you know about the Chrysler Fall fling next Saturday? October 23rd. It is going to be HUGE car show and swap meet. Have not had one since 2019 because of covid. It is held at Woodley Park in Van Nuys

Kuuner

Reaction score
New member here.....based in Northern California (Sacramento). Looking forward to get to know many of you and perhaps meet some of you if you're in the Nor Cal area.

Currently own a '71 'Cuda, 340-sp, billboard and wing car.
Up in Nor Cal here as well. 71' B5 Challenger (with a 73' front clip...cuz i'm poor). Welcome

Back