• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Southern California

Calicuda70

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going James from Southern California I've been a e-body fan since I was a kid father owned two cuda in his life time and passed on bug he now has a 70 challenger 440 and A 69 charger. I have a 1970 challenger that was in the 2011 mopar true street challenge came in 4th 360-727-4:11s. New project is a 70 barracuda /6 car the I'm converting to a pro touring/road race car 5.7 hemi with a b-body rear end and a 5 speed justi finished some body work. Here's some pics look forward to hearing from new people and the same good people from cuda-challenger.com

james

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

71Challenger/6

Reaction score
Welcome!

I know of quite a few E-body guys out here. I'm over in Palmdale with my '71 /6 Challenger and '67 Charger, theres another member with a 'cuda and Barracuda in Lancaster, and another member over in Victorville with a nice Challenger too I know for quite a whiel there is/was a group of guys meeting informally over at scrambles on Ave L every Saturday morning around 8 or 9. We're around.

Calicuda70

Reaction score
Johnny cuda happen to be one of them lol

Welcome!

I know of quite a few E-body guys out here. I'm over in Palmdale with my '71 /6 Challenger and '67 Charger, theres another member with a 'cuda and Barracuda in Lancaster, and another member over in Victorville with a nice Challenger too I know for quite a whiel there is/was a group of guys meeting informally over at scrambles on Ave L every Saturday morning around 8 or 9. We're around.

moparleo

Reaction score
Is everyone going to the Spring Fling this April ? I'll be there as usual, with my parts and hinge sales tent. Just look for the big blue Mopar tent. I can deliver any hinges purchased from me before then.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome from the east coast, post up some pics of all those mopars . Nice Chally

dfrazz

Reaction score
Great looking car! Welcome to the site.

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Welcome also from another SoCal in the Oc.
I also am planning on attending the Spring Fling.

Back