• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member with a project

Mopar Mac

Reaction score
Finally found an e-body convertible that I can afford. True barn find, needs everything. Originally a 318, 4 speed. Engine is long gone so I can do anything I want with it (thinking big block). I'm just gathering parts now so I'll be asking questions from time to time. This is my first e body. I've had a few b bodies and own some interesting 50's and early 60's Mopar iron. Picture is fresh out of the barn with the bat droppings on it.

crop.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
What a great find, please post some more photos. I like Ivy Green if I ordered a new Barracuda in 1970 it would have been Ivy Green with green or tan trim.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice find, how did you come to know about it?

desotoman

Reaction score
I could see it now big block. hemi with 4 speed and shaker hood nice find !:thumbsup:

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. What a great find and I'll second what many others here have posted: looks pretty solid and please show us more!!

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: from mid MI. Nice find, looks to be pretty solid. Heck, drop in a power plant, do some maintenance, clean it up, and drive it.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Great find; e body convertibles are the best
Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Dino2 (1).gif

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from North Ohio. You have a wonderful looking start. If it needs underbody strength I call it go to Us Car Tool. They will hook you up. You'll need it if going to a big block though your convert should already have the torque boxes. Put a gen 3 hemi on her with the five speed.

Back