• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

DrEamer

Reaction score
thanks... i have a rallye pack set but the only thing that works is the speedo so was considering Dakota Digital but not wild about what they did with the clock...

Just so you know Dakota Digital does custom faces for an extra $75. I have seen some done with original looking faces that actually were quite nice. Also, I talked to DD about 6 months ago, and the plans are to release the E body gauges in the RTRX series which look factory until you start the car. Then the digital part lights up. They are going to do the B body gauges first though.

Hemi392

Reaction score
Just so you know Dakota Digital does custom faces for an extra $75. I have seen some done with original looking faces that actually were quite nice. Also, I talked to DD about 6 months ago, and the plans are to release the E body gauges in the RTRX series which look factory until you start the car. Then the digital part lights up. They are going to do the B body gauges first though.
when's this suppose to happen

DrEamer

Reaction score
when's this suppose to happen

They would not give me a firm timeline, but the B body gauges were suppose to be done by now and I have not seen them yet. So, who knows at this point. He did say it take 3 to 6 months to complete a set of new gauges from starting the project, to testing and getting them ready to release for sale.

fasjac

Reaction score
Wow! That’s just a long time. May be just fine though. I’m cautious on that.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan. Sweet looking Cuda! I like everything you've done to it:thumbsup:

340challconvert

Reaction score
fasjac
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
What a great looking Cuda
Glad you are here
Dino2 (2).gif

djais1801

Reaction score
car looks great! my 1st ebody was a 73 Cuda 340 4spd. Never should've sold it...tried to buy it back 3x but he won't budge...now I have gotten back into the ebody game after a few B's and 1 A.
When did you get the tremec. How much modification did you have to do...it looks from the pic that it's in the stock location

fasjac

Reaction score
Thank you!!
I bought it in December 2009 (just pulled the invoice since I'm in my office..OUCH!) and honestly I didn't have to modify any sheet metal what so ever. Nothing. It was plug and play. I did use their bell housing and my 11" clutch. No Hydraulics. You do have to install it first and measure from yoke to yoke so they can make the drive shaft though. Not a big deal. I've read where some bending on the tunnel could be necessary but, not in my case. It's the best upgrade I've ever done to a muscle car. I did 2.87, 1.89 , 1.28 , 1.0 and .64 for 5th gear. I run 3:91's and the car launches like it has 4:88's in first. I want to say 75mph is about 2400 rpm's.
I really like it.
Happy New Year djais1801

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Beautiful car! I owned a petty blue 73 cuda also. Loved that car. Was a 318 3sp manual and i modified it but rust became an issue and i sold it for 1600$ back then. Still miss it.

Back