• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sassy grass green cuda with plum crazy purple billboard

ronscuda

Reaction score
I knew that would get you looking!!! I know I am going to catch all kinds of hell for even thinking it but..,.. Think that would look good or would I end up getting kicked off the forum and have to hand over my keys if I did something that crazy!!!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

ronscuda

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But like what Plymouth71 said, what you been smokin?

I don't think what I have been smokin has made me think that both of these colors look absolutely gorgeous!!!! It might have made me think they could go together but...... Ah **** I just forgot what I was going to say !!!!! Lol

photo_002.jpg

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Plasti dip it, if you don`t like it peel it off! They have an electric lime and monster purple colors! :poke: https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php?cat=15 There is a shop in town for me that actually does this, though I don`t know anyone who has tried it or seen any of there work. I would be tempted to try the lime green on my car but I will hang onto my money for a real paint job. . . . someday!

ronscuda

Reaction score
Those two colors look good... but together? Ummm.....

I kinda figured it was gonna go this way, that's why I am throwing feelers out there..trust me I was asking myself " what am i smokin" this is what happens after weeks of not being able to choose!!! Guess I have to go to my fall back color scheme which is plum crazy purple with sassy grass green billboard....... Ok that would look terrible.. I never thought this would an issue of picking my color... Kids say plum crazy I think that is probably the safest choice??

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
PLum crazy is over used.

However, I think it would look good to have sassy grass main color and a purple billboard. Sounds cool.

Have you got a photochop of the color set up yet?

ronscuda

Reaction score
PLum crazy is over used.

However, I think it would look good to have sassy grass main color and a purple billboard. Sounds cool.

Have you got a photochop of the color set up yet?

I do not have a photoshop picture of it yet, I am not that tech savy!!! Maybe some one on this forum could post a photoshop pic of it

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Some bodies been to Roseville!
I personally wouldn't do it but that's just my .02....

a68postcar

Reaction score
if you got the nads to dream it up, i got the gun to paint it, we could shoot it in a few hoursheck i've never heard of one so it may be ok.

Back