• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

That didn't take long

seneca

Reaction score
Geez... ole Burt has barely had time to assume room temperature and the family has offed his cars at Barrett-Jackson this past weekend. Must have been so grief struck that they couldn't bear to see the cars in the garage.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Some people are just money hungry and are too busy arguing about who gets what and why to see the big picture or even understand, at best they will realize what's really important but by then it will be too late. He collected these cars for a reason and this was important to him if someone really cared they would preserve the collection as a tribute to him.

seneca

Reaction score
Some people are just money hungry and are too busy arguing about who gets what and why to see the big picture or even understand, at best they will realize what's really important but by then it will be too late. He collected these cars for a reason and this was important to him if someone really cared they would preserve the collection as a tribute to him.

Many years ago my mother worked as court appointed executor for estates that had not named one in the will. Many nights she came home shaking her head about the knock down drag out fights that siblings and other loving family members would get into over THE MONEY. Ruined her faith in humanity she said!

budascuda

Reaction score
My grandmother, bless her soul, used to say "people are not bad, we make them bad".
She told me that she will give everyone their inheritance before she passed away so this way everyone would be able to keep their dignity, hopefully in time they will become wiser without having had stooped low enough to fight with one another over money.
I was there when that happened, it was a positive and life changing experience for all of us.
Hey what the heck, maybe the old Burtman told them to auction everything off shortly after he has passed away, pay the bills, throw a party, give money to charity....
Please forgive me everybody, I don't mean to be. Callous, but from a business point of view, I would think his collection is worth slightly more now than a year from now .
I already feel bad for having said that, sorry Burt!

Last edited:
Back