• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What Car was made for you? Quiz for the fun of it!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Take the Quiz "What Car Was Made For You?"
What are your perfect set of wheels?

What Car Was Made For You?

Dino2 (1).gif

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
You should have a
Limousine
You are refined and sophisticated and quite honestly someone should be driving you about in a stretch limo. You bring a sense of elegance to everything you do. You are thoughtful and considerate. You take time to think things through and always look at a problem from every angle.

Just yell at the driver!! pass!!pass!!
Pretty funny little quiz. a limo. really.

Just for the record, My dream car progresses every year when the new Viper is released.

seneca

Reaction score
Ditto... a BMW. No thanks; if I've got to have a European car give me a Ferrari.

sportster2000

Reaction score
Jokes on them on number 17, The North Pole is in Alaska. North Pole, Alaska.

jimbyr

Reaction score
i wound up with the Ferrari. I'd take it for a day and drive the hell out of it , sell it the next day and buy a Cuda

Jim

Wanda73

Reaction score
Ferrari? I'm with jimbyr, I'll take it and sell it, that would fund my actual dream car. I don't know why BMW gets such a bad wrap, I daily an 04 330ci 6spd with 185k on the clock. Parts are cheap, well designed and easy to work on, good mileage, its a perfect daily. I gotta drive something when it's wet and the idiots come out, might as well be easily replaceable.

Back