• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

what do you think

ply64post

Reaction score
Found in a garage 70 challenger since approx 1985

As told by the owner he had 2 challengers,1 a 340 4-sp and a 70 t/a 4-sp roller.The 340 4-sp a was very solid car (but used hard) the t/a a total rust bucket, he decided to make the 340 car the t/a. ( now this is back in the 80's) never considering the values at the time,nor did he care now is possibly considering parting out the car and parts.He has a complete 6-pack engine air cleaner to pan 45k ,t/a 4-sp,quick ratio power steering, I could go on and on but everything is there and complete.He spent years gathering all the right parts to make it completely correct and now has reservations about putting it together,because of what people will think.There are many nos parts also for the car.The reason for possibly parting the car is because of all the numbers change and the people that have a problem with it.He has owned the car for 30 years and was always going to disclose the change.There are some people that still have a conscience today. I have seen the car and all the parts.The car has been painted since 1990 and would be a beautiful car finished.Money was never the reason or issue, it was done for the likeing of 6 pack cars only.

I think gitr done.

moparleo

Reaction score
If it truely isn't for the money, I think instead of using NOS parts on something that he doesn't care is correct or not, he should offer them for sale to people needing NOS parts for their correct restorations. Virtually every thing is available now on the repro market. That way he could not only restore his toy, but make xtra money on the NOS sales to fund his project, Allow genuine T/A car or cars to be saved in the process. A win ,win in my book.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Restore the A66 and sell off the T/A parts if he no longer has the T/A body.

Back