• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

340 six pac disc brake hose rub

Ledge70

Reaction score
My 70 T/A Challenger front disc brake hoses are rubbing on the shock.
confused.gif
NAPA and others replacements are 14 3/16" long. Still very taught though behind the shock and at times rubs during turning.
frown.gif
If I go around the front of the shock it's to short. I was told there are different hoses for two pistion (VS) four pistion? I believe I have a single piston caliper stock?Any advice or pictures of your Cuda or T/A Challenger brake hose locations would help alot
smile.gif

Read more: http://forums.moparmusclemagazine.c...ront-disc-brake-hose/index.html#ixzz1Sm5D2ApO

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
there were a number of different single piston calipers used with different locations & styles of hose connection , the calipers & spindles could also be reversed side to side putting the caliper either in front or behind the spindle . The 4 piston calipers/brakes were used up to 69 & were never used on an E body .
yours should be in front with a 2-3" long steel threaded end going straight into the caliper past the shock , pix would help .

Back