• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

build sheet paperwork

danbrooks

Reaction score
Does anyone have a listing of vin numbers for 1970 barracudas? I found a build sheet In my car and it doesn't belong with this car, it's for a 440-6 car. Vin is BS23VOB157410. would like to reunite with rightful owner, Dan.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
'Bout gave me a heart attack. I am missing the sheet from my Cuda. Only one digit is different on the posted VIN. The cars had to be built together. You can contact Barry Washington about the sheet at this web site.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I would have loved to see someone get reunited with there build sheet on this board!
Dan?, I'm guessing that's your name, anyways Mopar Collectors Guide published the list of all of the sheets that Galen Govier has in his posession in an effort to reunite them to their cars. It's a long shot but would be worth checking. Also the Hamtramck Historical has a lost and found section as mentioned above.

Transamcuda

Reaction score
"anyways Mopar Collectors Guide published the list of all of the sheets that Galen Govier has in his posession in an effort to reunite them to their cars."

He didn't have all the sheets he listed in his possession. We found out when a few people tried claiming sheets he had listed but the person who actually had the sheet their contact info was no longer valid. Plus unless he changed his way of doing things he charges to reunite the sheet with the owner. where Barry doesnt.

Back