• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

coming home

a92dragon

Reaction score
I've owned 4 E-bodies; 1)73, 2) 71 challengers, and 1) 72 cuda, looking for my next Challenge to build a vanishing point car. Maybe a clone not sure. Still have a 69 Cuda formula S with my old stock car motor in it.

a92dragon

Reaction score
so, yes thats a Fbody I raced in 93, learned allot then picked an abused 71 Challenger(318) that had no trunk or rear frame and I got the plans for the Kit car Mopar offered back in the day. Built the car in 12 weeks and scared the S%^$ out of the bowtie boys, I know that because the inspectors were always looking hard at the only dodge running hard. Thats' my slightly after market 355CI I used. The black 73 in 84 was built for street racing with 60's all around. later same car in 94 cleaned up and a big block racer.

a92dragon

Reaction score
so, yes thats a Fbody I raced in 93, learned allot then picked an abused 71 Challenger(318) that had no trunk or rear frame and I got the plans for the Kit car Mopar offered back in the day. Built the car in 12 weeks and scared the S%^$ out of the bowtie boys, I know that because the inspectors were always looking hard at the only dodge running hard. Thats' my slightly after market 355CI I used. The black 73 in 84 was built for street racing with 60's all around. later same car in 94 cleaned up and a big block racer.
So why didn't the pic's go?

93racecar.jpg

94 race car.jpg

94engine.jpg

challenger85.jpg

challenger94.jpg

Back