• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dixie cuda

Snowman

Reaction score
Howdy folks new around here not new to mopars I've been on the A body page for years now and no this isn't my first e body just the coolest one so far I have known about this car for over a decade now and the owner would never sell her but it was in the middle of nowhere so I just kept it a secret 10 years go by and I see the owner at a gas station and he ask me if I still want the old cuda in the barn. Of course I say yes. We make a deal and now I've got myself a 70 barracuda a damn solid one at that

IMG_20190109_143700.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
It looks super solid. Got more pics?

Welcome to the site !!!

How about a pic of the fender tag? What was it's original color and options?

Snowman

Reaction score
It looks super solid. Got more pics?

Welcome to the site !!!

How about a pic of the fender tag? What was it's original color and options?
Fender tag is gone but she is a b5 318 auto car column shift nothing real special original engine still in it turns over good. Working on getting it fired up now

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Michigan. Nice straight Barracuda and not all banged up:thumbsup:. Sometimes it's worth waiting even if it's ten years. Congrats! What's your plans for it?

Entropy

Reaction score
Aloha Snowman: I'm new to the site also and want to say welcome. Yes a 70 Cuda would be my ride of choice 8)

Back