• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from a future Cuda' owner

MandyDM

Reaction score
Hello,I will be a future owner of a 1970 to 1972 Cuda'.We are looking at the moment.It has not been easy at times.Wanted one in the past and that screwed up in my past.I hung around in the bad crowd getting in the past making the bad choices in life.Caught up to me,got out of prison in 2021 doing time 25 years for murder which I plead to at age 17 charged as an adult.Cleaned up my life after that which is going well.

Last edited:

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
10086CC4-D928-4BBF-8520-395C378F140B.jpeg

MandyDM

Reaction score
So far a friend of mine has been looking,dry leads.I told him it does not need to be all original,have a 440.So far with me,I did get my GED also working things out with my parents and working at a transmission repair shop

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO.
As you become or you are knowledgeable of transmissions.That is a chapter that always come up here from time to time. You opinion and experience can be of great value. There are others here that know things but not everything.AS I don't know everything. When someone utters CUDA it reminds me of a chance I had to buy one.When stationed in Philly in the USN.closed my slush fund to by it. All ready had a Gentleman's agreement to buy my challenger. Get this a 70 Plum Crazy CUDA 426 HEMI with a shaker with 8000 miles.For a whopping $2300. I begged my father to cosign as he did for my first car. He said NO.He knew what it was. I said I just want to park it for a Sunday car.NO NO NO. Grandfather had a 50's Hemi.Grandfather said the tires on the back always wore down quick. My father told why.;) SOOO about that CUDA. You might have to change you mind if you can't find one. Change is one thing that is constant. If is a mighty big word. IF I would had also bought the CUDA too! So this is what I'm stuck with! YEAH I WISH!
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome.
My advice is to look at condition first. The rest is secondary.
A complete running car with any engine. The smaller the engine, generally the better price you will find.
Everything can be upgraded later, or if you have the funds buy an older restoration.
It will be cheaper in the long run than restoring one now.
Good luck with the hunt.

Back