• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Florida

FY170T

Reaction score
Been a member for a little while but this is my first post.I have two E bodys,one is a 70 Lemon Twist 4 speed 6 bbl.black int. car with a 354 Dana.Restoration finished a few years ago.Second is a 71 Sassy Grass green 4 speed 340 with black int..I'm in the middle of the restoration now.I have been on this site many times and find it very helpful.Just wanted to say hello and thanks for a very COOL site.

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome from Vermont. Post up some pictures of those bad boys!

FY170T

Reaction score
Sorry,I should have said I have two Cudas.I live in S.W. Florida, Cape Coral.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Be careful where in Cape Coral. The rules change with the areas. Rules can be different on one side of the street than the other side. Some spots will hardly allow you to open the hood on your car. Make sure you have the proper permit before you cut down the tree in your back yard also. If you don't like the rules, it is best to stay out of the City of Cape Coral and move to an unicorporated area that is close to the City of Cape Coral.

http://www.leegov.com/gov/dept/dcd/CodeEnforcement/Pages/default.aspx

http://www.capecoral.net/index.php

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
It is not all bad. The amount of break ins are just due to the amount of people there. Send me a PM and I can give you some areas to look at there. I am there a lot due to family businesses and family in the area.

dongei

Reaction score
Awesome, I live in Port Charlotte. For being in the sticks we sure have some cool cars down this way.

Back