• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

most detailed

moparjohnv71

Reaction score
looking for most detailed restoration guide for my 72 340 challenger. i bought one off ebay by paul herd. reason for disappointment, illustrations are not as detailed as i thought they might be. i got the car in various states of disassembly, primarily interior, and exterior trim panels. any suggestions or photo resources availiable on line. also has anyone use factory service manuels on cd that are availiable.

quapman

Reaction score
Any book by Paul Herd should be used for kindling only.

340challconvert

Reaction score
This might help
Just published 2016 by Scott Ross

Baracuda Challenger Guide.jpg

Dino2 (1).gif

moparleo

Reaction score
I recommend that you browse the restoration threads on this site. Many members have documented with photos start to finish most years. Its right here, no charge. Welcome aboard.

Here is probably the most detailed start to finish restoration that has been documented.

origonal owner 73 Rallye

Last edited:

340challconvert

Reaction score
I recommend that you browse the restoration threads on this site. Many members have documented with photos start to finish most years. Its right here, no charge. Welcome aboard.

Here is probably the most detailed start to finish restoration that has been documented.

origonal owner 73 Rallye

I would strongly concur with this recommendation .
I have used many of the detailed photos from this site as a guide to work on my own Challenger.
FEBO is a great place for this type of research! I started saving pics in my photo files under specific categories that I use as a reference for my restoration when needed.
Dino2 (1).gif

Back