• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Tow Rig

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Got rid of my Chebby R30 in favor of this 92 D250 with the infamous 5.9 Hummin Cummins A/T w 190K. Practically stole it !! Rebuilt the front end and lifted it 3in in the front and 2in in the back. These pics are at stock height. Will post more later. Aim is to have it painted 2004 Ram Dark Slate Grey this winter and put on some bigger , maybe 18in Black wheels and tires. Has Straight 5in exhaust !! It's a Beast !!

^^^ Wrote that back in Dec. Here are pics of before and after. Call it a minor restoration perhaps. The new color is 2004 Ram Truck PDR. Just got the bedliner sprayed in last week. Ready to roll/haul now!!
Attached Images

021.jpg

022.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
LOve the old 12 valves , tweak the pump & you can double the factory power on the 89 90 , you will still make gains with the later years but they had smaller injectors

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
LOve the old 12 valves , tweak the pump & you can double the factory power on the 89 90 , you will still make gains with the later years but they had smaller injectors

No one has ever tweeked the pump before. I'm gonna look into how to do it, unless you can tell me. Also I want to check to see if the dowel pin fix was done.

Back