• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Oklahoma Challenger.

Marty.

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Marty and just recently picked up a 1971 Challenger over the Thanksgiving Weekend. It was stored in a building along with other Challenger's and classic Mopar's on a Farm in Oklahoma. Now that I finally got everything settled I've decided to join the Forum(s) and start figuring out my next project. It had a 440 w/ automatic but it's long gone. Interior is shot along with the trunk pan's. Other than that the body is straight and in great condition along with the floor pan's. I'm looking forward in getting it back together soon.

Thank's in advance for the opportunity to build a Mopar network.

Marty.

11v5n4h.jpg

eafjx4.jpg

91jhy1.jpg

fxe41z.jpg

nvpmhx.jpg

wjj1hz.jpg

2woeqt1.jpg

jkypeh.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Marty, Welcome aboard. Nice cars. We are glad to offer any info that we can or point you in the right direction to find any info that you may need. We have some good reference info in our Tech Forum history.

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Looks to be in real good shape, best of luck. Looking forward to the next set of photos.

Marty.

Reaction score
Thank's again everyone. The part's are starting to be collected and I plan to start a thread on the Challenger project soon. The Challenger will have a 440/Automatic built by my friend who owns a 1970 HEMI Challenger. The painting part will be my focus. Love to paint classic car's.

3005nj5.jpg

20atkep.jpg

Back