• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

standard dash or rally dash identification helpp

Joseph paul

Reaction score
hey how do i know if my 1971 barracuda has a rally dash or stand?i need to replace the dash wiring
IMG-20160413-WA0022.jpg

aussiemark

Reaction score
Also check the fender tag for N85 (tacho) or A62 (rallye instrument panel cluster) my Challenger came from the factory with a rallye dash and has both of these codes on the fender tag.

Joseph paul

Reaction score
So is the dash completely missing and you just have wires ? If you have any pictures of the dash or heater controls we can give you a positive answer instead of a guess.

the complete dash is there on the car with the original wiring,just want to replace the dash wiring,i will upload pics in the evening

js29

Reaction score
That is A nice dash cluster, but it for A 1972-74! reset knobs in the Wrong location, seat belt warning lamp in right corner. 70-71 reset knobs protrude through the bezel and no seat belt warning lamp.

Joseph paul

Reaction score
That is A nice dash cluster, but it for A 1972-74! reset knobs in the Wrong location, seat belt warning lamp in right corner. 70-71 reset knobs protrude through the bezel and no seat belt warning lamp.
any way i can confirm this mate?was told this is all original car

Back