• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thought I better introduce myself :)

Aussie-cuda

Reaction score
Hi my name is matt, I'm from melb Australia and I've been a fan of cudas for years, I finally took the risk on importing my very own 1973 cuda which I'm really happy with.Sorry can't figure out how to upload pics from my iPhone

74 challenger

Reaction score
welcome,hope you figure it out would love to see what you bought. lots of great people here to help.

Aussie-cuda

Reaction score
Thanx guys this forum has already been helpful to me as I have no connections in usa for info-parts etc I'll get on the computer and load up some pics When I get to a computer

Aussie-cuda

Reaction score
here is my cuda, my bros 67 falcon and my aussie muscle car xy falcon

cuda01.JPG

cuda02.JPG

xy01.JPG

Aussie-cuda

Reaction score
Thanx mate if anything it gets too much attention over here I've never been in a car where everywhere I go ppl are stopping me to ask questions giving me thumbs up etc it a pretty good feeling. It actually just landed here I got it from a collector in Detroit.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Nice car. You guys show some real dedication building cars while being so far away. I dig a lot of the Aussie cars too. Car show pics would be cool, if you have the opportunity.

Aussie-cuda

Reaction score
Lol I didn't build the cuda,thought it would be too hard to get parts and info so I bought this one for 22k from a guy in Detroit it just needs a little tidy up with a couple of things but the interior paint and body drivetrain are really good so I don't have to do much but enjoy it!I'll be going to some car shows mid feb so I'll put up some pix then

Back