• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

broadcast sheet

pipo

Reaction score
hi everyone glad to join up my names phil im from australia i own a 70 u code rt i know its a long shot but im looking for the broadcast sheet vin is JS23U0B174821 IF anyone has come across it it would be very much apreciated thanks in advance

340challconvert

Reaction score
pipo
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
You never know; someone may have that build sheet. Two people just connected here at FEBO and the owner retrieved his sheet for a TA Challenger.
How about some pics of the car!!
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Years ago the “Mopar Collectors Guide” published the whole list of sheets that people had turned in to Galen Govier over the years. That was 8 to 10 years ago and they did it over several issues. Maybe you could google it to narrow it down to what year that was and someone that still has them can go through them for you.

pipo

Reaction score
pipo
You never know; someone may have that build sheet. Two people just connected here at FEBO and the owner retrieved his sheet for a TA Challenger.
View attachment 61202
pipo
View attachment 61202
hi thanks for that ill send in some pics soon its getting painted and ive been doing a resto on it

pipo

Reaction score
thanks eveyone for acceptance and help i will try a few of those avenues it was a Hamtrick car so fingers crossed glad to be part of the challenger community

pipo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Years ago the “Mopar Collectors Guide” published the whole list of sheets that people had turned in to Galen Govier over the years. That was 8 to 10 years ago and they did it over several issues. Maybe you could google it to narrow it down to what year that was and someone that still has them can go through them for you.
Well so i decided to email Galin and his secretary says looks like we have dome info on your car just send us proof of ownership and proof its the same car i dis this now no reply back

pipo

Reaction score
Maybe ask what type of info Galen has and offer a payment for it (if it is worth it to you) that may get things moving.
I did offer to pay i mite call them tomorrow its only been 3 days

pipo

Reaction score
and he did ask me to send my proof and cowl and rad support matching number photo and my vin

pipo

Reaction score
Ok i will i dont want to annoy him at the same time so i wiil be patient thanks

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I sent emails and phone messages to him five or six years ago never heard anything! I don’t need my car in his registry is that bad.

ACarGuy

Reaction score
Any body else have issues with Galons service
Yes, I am really starting to wonder what is going on with Galen and GTS. After months I've been trying to get info on decoding and buying new white books.

A month ago Diane said the decoding was done and she was mailing it out and also sending me an electronic copy, neither of which I have yet. I called yesterday and left a message and got a text back saying she was on the phone and was going to call me back. No call back yet and now I am wondering if it was an automated message.

I've been fairly patient and hope all is well there.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
You might also try googling your vin number every couple weeks. If it pops up on the internet anywhere, you will see it that way.
Well, hopefully with google now.

Back