• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from your newest member

BufordTCuda

Reaction score
Been a MOPAR fan since the early 60's...my earliest memories are of my neighbors drag racing their B body hardtop and station wagon wedge cars with 727's instead of traditional 4 speeds. Through the years I have owned B, C, E, J, & M body cars and currently am building a J Body Mirada with a balanced and blue printed '73 340 engine with 915 J heads and a manual valve body 727 for my daily driver....both built by Hensley Performance. I want my next car to be a '70 Cuda, but that will be a ways out. I hope to find, buy, & sell some E Body parts and pieces to help me along with my current project...then get back to an E Body driver again.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Sounds like a great plan, I always liked the Miradas, how about some pics?

340challconvert

Reaction score
Buford
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey.
Cool memories; a neighbor of mine used to race wedge hardtops and wagons back in the 1960’s and 70’s. Can’t beat those old Mopar wedge engines for nostalgia!

BufordTCuda

Reaction score
This project started out almost 7 years ago when I bought the 80 Mirada CMX from the original owner...I bought a new Mirada in 1983 and always wanted another one. These photos are the beginning...nothing wrong with the car except mismatched touch up paint and a few dings here and there...and both quarter panel extensions were virtually gone.
IMG_20130615_141821.jpg
IMG_20130615_141722.jpg
IMG_20130615_141909.jpg

BufordTCuda

Reaction score
Current state of affairs...working to slick the car up a little and thinking about fabbing in a few E Body details to my J Body...I have spent the last 3 years restoring two 1965 Mustang Fastbacks, and now it is time to build my own...not restore it, but make a nice daily driver/hot rod using parts from several cars...I am not a hardcore purist. I just pulled out the entire K Member assy to install a tubular K member that a friend of mine is fabricating...not done yet. The new front suspension and steering will be Mustang II tubular control arms, disc brakes, and coilovers, with a manual rack and pinion...yes manual. I will get photos posted this week of that work...if my friend finishes the K member.
20151002_165535.jpg
20151002_165654.jpg

BufordTCuda

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. Show us some of those past Mopars man...
I will have dig out the old Kodak paper photos and post them sometime...my friend has some that I can get too...this Hemi Cuda belongs to Matt Hensley...a beautiful car IMO...their shop built my 340 engine and they are about to start on my 727...they are the most knowledgeable and capable MOPAR performance shop that I know of...
20150106_091228.jpg

Back