• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey

Gaderider

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi, Dad and I bought our 70 Challenger about 15 years ago. We did a lot of work in the 1st couple years floors, quarters and inner's and complete rear sub frame. Life took over with me starting my family and buying a house, things have levelled out a bit now so back to thinking about the car. No full plan yet but thinking about an Alterktion front end since I need to work on the Torsion bar member a bit, and I'm not really a fan of Torsion bars anyway! It's not an original matching car so I don't mind changing stuff up either, we got a 340 and a 4 speed with the car so it will likely stay that way.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey.
Looking forward to some pics of your project.
Dino2 (1).gif

Gaderider

Reaction score
This is when we moved it from my grandmothers to the storage unit about 5 years ago. It's the only pic I have handy at the moment.
IMG_1478.JPG

rbbruno3

Reaction score
welcome aboard, I put the AlterKtion front end in my car. Very happy with it .Plus Bill is a great guy and he even answers the phone when you call there.

Back